7.20.2004

Silliness/Why Not...

Why not, indeed. Into every life a little silliness shall fall. I mean, otherwise, where would we be?

So, thanks to my beloved St. Teresa, appropriately enough, The Church of Spongebob. An absolutely brilliant site, it even details the best ways to pay homage to our square-bottomed friend.

Now, I don't know if anyone saw this guy on Conan last week, but he scared both Cosmo and Eddie at once, which is no mean feat, lemme tell you. Literally. Men scare so easily...

It has been brought to my attention that here in Texas is a tiny piece of heaven. So, yes, in case you hadn't already figured this one out, I'm also a (Diet)Dr. Pepper addict. This stuff is like mana from heaven. And they have shirts!! Is there any better way to show your love?

Speaking of shirts, dig this sweet little bit of fanciness I managed to pick up for myself while gift shopping for the girls back home. I love shopping for others, it gives me such a sense of fulfillment. And cute new clothes... Anyway,how can you not love Hot Topic?

And finally, I suppose, tell me this isn't the best version of Titanic y'ever did see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home