7.26.2004

Good old fashioned family fun...

Family-oriented and clean. This IS the circus has actually gone to the circus, and it was fun. I mean, really and truly fun. I know, none of us have gone since we were little, and let me tell you, it's truly a shame. Seriously. Afterwards, Cosmo, who really does exist, I swear, bought me the cutest yellow stuffed elephant. Cutest thing ever. Yay for stuffed dollies and sweet boyfriends who really do exist, I swear!

Anyway, the circus was so good, it took my mind off my missing Dead Like Me. What's the point in being in the States if I can't get Showtime, anyway? *sigh*

So, what I've learned from the circus is that I hate acrobats. I mean, not those trapeze artists, or even the tightrope walkers, 'cause no one really expects me to be able to do that stuff. I'm talking about the floor tumblers. They're on the floor. I'm on the floor. They can do that. I should probably be able to do that, too.

It makes me feel ashamed.

I mean, there I am, stuffing my face with Cosmo's niece's cotton candy, watching people spin on the tips of their noses. And all I can think is that, since I don't have to climb to where they're at, I should be able to do that. But maybe my nose is too perky. I don't know. It's just that I'm rather bendy, so I guess I should also be quite, I don't know, spinny.

Other than that, it was wonderful. Horses, tigers and elephants. And the clows. Cosmo and I have decided that we're going to run away and join the circus together. He will play clarinet in their orchestra, and I shall be a clown. I like the costumes. I'm a sucker for costumes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home