1.04.2005

Happy New Year, Square Table Style!


Happy New Year!!


The glass is completely full (Of Vodka, which makes it hard to see) That's what Eric gets for mocking my pouring skills!


Time to load up...


... He shoots...


... He scores...


And this is what I get for proving my pouring skills - Vodka shower.

Unlike the previous post, there isn't really a long story. We came, we played drinking games, I got soaked. Also, I stabbed myself with a fondue fork, but that's not nearly as exciting as it sounds.

All in all, a good evening. This weekend we're trying to get together for a post-New Year's Drink All Your New Year's Booze party.

Alright. I know, I've been posting mostly pictures lately, but look on the bright side - We've developed a bit of a life, the lot of us. That means that the blogging suffers, but at least there are pictures to share.

Enjoy, both the Shiny New Year and the pictures of Simon's ass.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 p.m., Blogger the gurl mentioned between naked girations...

Anything's possible, love. Of course, I'm willing to bet if we wait for the Valentine-o-rama, someone'll get nude.

Which reminds me - I'm writing it here for posterity, 'cause I'll forget: Valentine's Day requires Goldschlager. Mmm, cinnamony goodness :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home