11.20.2004

What do we do with our time...?

Well, we the Square Table members, spend our evenings listening to foul-mouthed fat guys extolling the virtues of Timbits.











Enforced child labour...


Oh, and this guy...


We stand in the cold...


For this...

"This" was my birthday present to Cosmo. Also, a good way to sneak in a show for myself, under the pretence of it's being a gift for my sweetie.

I'm going to admit to something that most people already know - I'm very not PC. I am careful not to hurt people's feelings, but I also don't believe in all the titles that we're required to use these days. This disclaimer comes because I have to say this: The evening started off with Jesus and a midget. That pretty much set the tone for the whole night.

After seeing the loser in the Jesus (Sorry, Buddy Christ) costume, I wasn't sure if I felt a whole lot cooler than I really am, or if I felt like a bigger dork than ever for sharing air with that guy. Nevermind, it was a great evening. (And, if I feel less lazy later, I'll blow up the Jesus freak's picture for whoever's interested.)

We got to hear part two of the Prince story, which all of you will be relieved to hear ends in Kevin not getting sued and Prince being very angry about it.

We also got to hear about Kevin's love of Dora, the Explorer. I fucking hate that show, it's beyond obnoxious. Kevin, however, feels it's terribly under rated, as far as pot programming goes.

I didn't get to ask my question, yet again. The question is this, and you'll see the brilliance of it: On his IMDb page, Neil Gaiman shows a "Special Thanks" for Dogma. I just want to know why. These are the things that matter to me, my favourite writer/movie maker guy thanking my favourite writer guy. My world is limited, I'll admit it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home