11.10.2004

Oops...

Don't you hate it when you start a post and then forget all about it? This is dated 01:39 AM Nov 07 2004, and Cosmo just found this saved in my Drafts folder. Yay me.

Looking for info on the new NIN album, this is what I found.

Then there's REM, who're coming to Toronto and I'll be missing them. Again.

And I found this while doing my pretend Christmas shopping:

Did you know...






Yeah, I stole that, but I've credited it, so click on the link. Clicking on mysterious links is good for you.

By pretend, I mean I was looking everywhere for stuff I'd like to buy, but probably can't because I don't know what my budget will be like. That's neither here nor there, of course, but at least I've warned everyone now. I do have ulterior motives, I guess.

Uhm, in non-political stuff, see Mean Girls. Yeah, I know, but it's crazy funny. Also, despite the fact that everyone in it is a blatant caricature, it's totally like high school. Isn't that weird? (Apparently, it's truly Cos' school - There's a special table for Sexually Active Band Geeks.)

I was wondering, if anyone can tell me I'll be really grateful, but why the hell is training in Etobicoke? I mean, Corporate Office for a pretty big company should be central, like, Toronto, right? No. Some fuckwit decided that Etobicoke was a good idea. I can't even fathom who's brain was off that day.

I am officially morally deficient. I know this because this makes me laugh harder than I've laughed all day. Colour me miscreant blue!

Oh, and why couldn't I have spent my Hallowe'en here? Sometimes, mostly when concerts are involved, I will be the one in the corner screaming "Life's just not fair!" Yeah, I'm shallow that way. The world's falling to bits and I'm bummed 'cause Courtney played Hole songs. Slap me. In fairness, I'm sort of more jealous that I didn't get to see this show. Nice one, eh?

Yeah, I said "eh," deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home