2.01.2005

Happiness and Joy...

Oh, loyal reader. I have been doing nothing with my time, and yet somehow still ignoring you. Isn't that lovely and funny? I'm full of lovely and funny things. Also lovely and disturbing.

For instance, imagine a world created and run by Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean. No, really imagine it. Because, I have it on very good authority that if you're smart, it's not beyond your grasp.

Now really, is it very wrong that I'm all tingly with anticipation at the thought of this movie? I mean, it's Labyrinth without David Bowie, but with Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean. Or something like that. Either way, I'm thinking it's a pretty good, nigh on equal trade.

Another joyful tingly item. And it features Johnny Depp. As does this.

Now, I prefer real-life Johnny Depp, but just about anything by Tim Burton with the added benefit of featuring Johhny Depp is all right by me.

Anyhow, children, enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home