8.20.2004

Why Cosmo and I shouldn't be allowed to stay up late...

Me: (On hearing that one of the Williams' sisters was participating in the Olympics for the American team) I thought that the atheletes had to be non-professional.

Cosmo: That wasn't ever a rule. It was more of a guidline -

Me: And they're not pirates?

(I can't help myself. Pirates of the Caribbean is definately one of the best movies of all time, and I'll quote it whenever I get a chance. In case you don't know what I'm talking about, allow me: "And secondly, you must be a pirate for the Pirate's Code to apply, and you're not.")

Cosmo: Yes. And also, it was just a "guideline."

(Cosmo's equally guilty: "And thirdly, the Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner.") Anyway, most countries don't have a lot of professional athletes in lots of sports.

Me: Good thing America has lots of professional athletes in lots of sports, though, right?

Cosmo: Yes.

Me: That's tantamount to cheating!

Cosmo: You just wanted to say "tantamount."

Me: I just wanted to say "cheating."

Good thing we love eachother. I mean, yeah, he's sitting next to me calling me dork and pointing out that I just like to call the American team cheaters, but it's love. I swear.

So, anyhow, if you've ever looked at the site before, you know that the look has changed. It's taken me nearly a week of research, where I didn't learn anything. I finally decided to just jump in and take care of it myself (While badly mutilating someone's pre-made code, thank you very much) Anyway, I've figured it out, now, and since Cosmo has yet to post, this is my super cute girlie board until future notice. I'll probably get sick of it, but I might not. And I can change it at the drop of a hat, now that it's taken me the better part of a night to figure out what I was doing. I'll also be trying to add some more nifty stuff later on, so, you know, if you're visiting now, you should keep visiting.

The Olympics are making my crap sleep pattern even more crap. Yay global unity!!

1 Comments:

At 9:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous mentioned between naked girations...

dirty - naked girations? that is most definitely not allowed.

bad bad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home