2.23.2005

A new addition...

Now, few of you know about my good friend, Punk Jen, which is a shame.

Punk Jen was in broadcast class with St Teresa and I, and she's just about one of the coolest people I've ever met who isn't part of the Square Table. She's so cool we don't even call her Punk Jen most of the time. Most of the time we just call her by her last name, but we all know the internet is for nicknames, so hers will be Punk Jen

Punk Jen has made me an auntie. His name is Julian and he's beautiful.

Punk Jen has told me that I should get my ass in gear and start producing little cherubs of my own. I told her no. She told me that it's a really wonderful experience. I told her no. She told me she'd rather have her asshole tattooed than go through it again. I told her I thought she should have her assholt tattooed for trying to recruit me against my will. She told me she couldn't wait to have another one.

Now, one of the reasons you have to love Punk Jen is because, well, she's awesome. When she asked me what I was doing for work these days, I told her "Oh, just some temp job."

She started laughing and called me "Temp!!"

For those of you who don't get Comedy Central and weren't cool enough to stay up till midnight on Thursdays during the early 90's, that's from Kids In The Hall. I used to think the late Thursdays during my formative years were the reason I'm so short. Punk Jen's 5'10", so that blew my theory. But she can still quote KITH with gusto.

How can you not make this person your friend, I ask?

Anyway, congratulations to Wonderful Punk Jen and her sweet Boy Toy Jesse. (Yes, that's right, they're Jen, Jesse and Julien. Mock her, I dare you. She's Punk Jen!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home