9.27.2004

Whatever happened to Corey Haim?

"What can I get you, honey?"

"Revenge."

"We're all out, anything else?"


~Dead Like Me



As I've mentioned before,one of my friends, a certain Simon, has a fixation with Corey Haim. It's borderline sick, but hey, we like Simon, so we put up with it. It just so happens that our version of putting up with Simon tends to leave us laughing so hard we cry and sometimes fall over. That's not the point.

This evening Cos and I were listening to the radio when suddenly I hear it. "Whatever happened to Corey Haim, Haim, Haim, Haim?" Just as I was about to point it out, Cosmo piped up, "Did I just hear 'Corey Haim?'" which rendered me speechless, I started laughing so hard (This has been happening quite often the past few days. Abs of steel, here I come). I mean, if one or the other had heard it I might think that one was losing it. If both of us heard it, we had to call Simon.

Simon is ecstatic. Further web research provided the following information:

Whatever Happened to Corey Haim? is a real song.

It has real lyrics.

It's performed by The Thrills.

You can download the song off the website or wait until the album comes out. I've emailed it to Simon, we're just waiting for a progress report from him. I do, however feel that the joy of this discovery may carry him through the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home