9.20.2004

Do you ever feel like...

The whole world's gone to shit? I'm still really happy to be home, don't get me wrong. It's just that since we've come back, I've managed to fight with one of our really good friends over nothing, just both of us being frustrated with the other's personality; One good friend has left another, and there's this whole weird thing with Cosmo's sister's best friend's daughter. Yeah, say that one three times fast.

I was so looking forward to soaking up the last rays of summer, enjoying weekend brunch with "The Danforth Square Table," and looking for a new, non-soul sucking job. Now I'm down to one friend not talking to me, two other friends possibly not talking to eachother, two other friends having just moved into their own place, so incredibly busy, and the realization that my job may have sucked, but at least it payed.

Okay. Time for me to follow my newest mantra in a line of mantras: Get over it. Suck it up, move on. I'm going to shower. Then I'm getting into my flannels, cuddling up to Cos and watching the new episode of Dead Like Me. Then I'm going to bed. Tomorrow's going to take a lot out of me - I'm finding that looking for a job isn't as fun as I thought it would be. Or as fruitful. No fruit for Wanda. And my mother took half my smokes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home