8.30.2004

It's just one of those things...

"I like money better than people. People can so rarely be exchanged for goods and/or services!"

Willow, immitating Anya
Buffy the Vampire Slayer






I just can't help myself. This made me giggle, and when something makes me giggle, I just want to share it. I just can't help myself. I'm generous that way. Anyway, if you love Beck, and you should, click on the picture. You can go visit him.

There's not a whole lot going on lately, hence the lame posts (Not that Beck is lame, of course) but I just can't help myself and this feeling that I should post. For my adoring public, of course

We're going to be heading home soon. Cosmo's big into surprises, though, so I'm not really allowed to say when, exactly. Which is okay, 'cause I don't really know myself.

Once we're home and Cosmo's taught me how to get into my free webspace, I'm going to post my friend's Corey Haim story so anyone who wants to can read it. It's one hell of a read, so I think it needs to be shared. There will, of course, be a nominal fee of about $100 or so, but it's really worth it, I swear.

Also, all our pictures are on our computer at home, so you'll be getting to know us and our friends a lot better in the coming days. Well, at least from a visual point of view. (Ha! "visual point of view.")

*gasp* Oh. My. God. Seriously, I think I just wet my pants. I'd heard about this ages ago, but then forgot about it. These people know their market - Labrynth fans tend to love Henson and Neil Gaiman, and typically, if you love Neil Gaiman, you also love Dave McKean. Wow. Never thought I'd say this, so everyone, take note: I CAN'T WAIT TILL JANUARY!! Also, if you're ever bored, the Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean sites are great ways to get your ya-ya's out.

I would like a Neil Gaiman of my very own. He could teach me all there is to learn about creating prose out of the mundane. We all have aspirations. Mine, apparently, is to hide many famous and clever, or cleverly famous, or famously clever people in various boxes around my house. I hope I remember to clearly mark them...

1 Comments:

At 2:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous mentioned between naked girations...

COME HOME SOON!!! There is work to do. Corey Haim will never look at ostrich eggs the same way again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home