10.01.2004

Public spanking up for debate

In case you didn't know, Kerry spanked Bush quite satisfactorily. As I'm not really the politico of this "team" (We'd be a team if Cosmo would post, anyway) I'm not going to go too deeply into it. I will say this, though. All you Canadians who are worried because Kerry seems to be protectionist, including being slightly anti-Canadian, just be happy he's not a Bush.

Okay, so he wants to end our garbage contract with Michigan, which, according to this article, he doesn't - he just wants to regulate it. But I firmly stand by my belief that the Bush family is not only bad for America, they're bad for the world. Remember, the Pope called Dubya not just evil, but the devil himself, and they're also anti-Canadian.

Jeb likes to claim that Canadian drugs are murdering people in Florida. Granted, this is just another way of him keeping the drug money in the family, but it's upsetting to me nonetheless. Me, I'm all about the guy who doesn't want our garbage, but also isn't the Anti-Christ and is at least a little circumspect about announcing his dislike of our country.

Of course, when it comes right down to it, it's not my country, it's not my election, and no matter how much I stomp my feet and holler, there's not a lot I can do about it. On the other hand, bless the internet.

I like this article. It's bitter, but amusing and sort of right. It forgot to mention that Kerry is unbelievably polite.

Thus ends my political rantings. I'm not nearly as good at it as Cosmo is, so I'll just leave it at that. Here's hoping it was at least entertaining.

Welcome to the Circus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home