5.15.2005

Hasta la woop-woop-diddle-diddle-wah-wah...

So tonight I found myself yelling at the TV 'cause Katie Holmes was talking about Batman Begins.

It's been what? Three weeks since this mostly uninteresting news hit the waves, and I'm already bored and hating all involved. Of course, I've felt a certain animosity towards Tom Cruise and Oprah for ages, but I suppose that's besides the point. Katie Holmes, as I'm sure she'll be heartbroken to hear, is now on my list of celebrities that really need to stop being famous and get out of my face. I'm still trying to decide if she's bumped Paris Hilton out of number 3 or not. Michael Jackson remains steadily at number 2.

As for number 1? I try not to fill up the number ones on my lists, 'cause no matter who you think is number one, someone comes up who's cooler, better, smarter, more talented or more SUCK than you thought was possible.

Yup.

My life's become sad and distracted, and I'm now apportioning dislike to imaginary people who couldn't care less.

Go me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home