10.07.2004

And on a more blasphemous note...

"I crashed. My car. Into Jesus!"

-Saved!



(Adults only - tee hee)

Browsing this week, looking for my favourite and most amusing naughty site, I found this. A word, here: Each of these sites is naughty and delightfully blasphemous. I know, I know. I'm a good Catholic girl, and yet these things amuse me. So deal.

Saved! is out on DVD, to my everlasting joy. If you haven't seen this movie, you really must.

And just to keep on theme, sort of, with my nice little blasphemous self, HellBoy 2 has been scheduled and they've started filming. Oh, happy day!! This was one of the very best comic book movies ever made.

Now, okay, I know this one's not blasphemous, at least not in any way that I'm aware, but it goes with comic book movies: There is now a trailer for MirrorMask. If you go here (and you're me) you can get goosebumps just staring at the words "From the creative minds of Neil Gaiman, Dave McKean and The Jim Henson Company"

To end on an up-note (Slight pun very intended) here's a great book for historical penis enthusiasts. Also, notes on Atum, Isis and Osiris.

Enjoy and be merry.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous mentioned between naked girations...

Haim!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home